1. Developing and executing the marketing plans for the assigned brands/products. The marketing plan outlines the short-term and long-term objectives of the product category, the strategies and specific action plans in order to achieve sales and profit objectives.
2. Handles product and package development of new and existing products and determine selling features (i.e. sizes, pricing and product claims).
3. Develop and execute specific strategies and plans for the brand:
– Sales promotion activities, merchandising and incentive programs in conjunction with the Sales Department.
– Advertising programs in conjunction with the Creative and Media agency.
4. Prepare budgets (units, sales and A&P spending) for the assigned brands.
5. Coordinate with Demand & Supply Planning for inventory requirements
6. Conduct market research in securing market analyses and consumer reactions to products, concepts and advertising.
7. Conduct periodic store checks and submit findings/observations.
8. Prepare periodic brand reviews and marketing budget reviews.
CONTACTS ARISING OUT OF THE JOB
1. Internal 2. External
Management Distributors & its Sales personnel
Research & Development Advertising Agency
Planning & Logistics Market Research Agencies
Production Promo Agencies
Sales & Distribution Graphics design houses
Accounting & Finance Trade Organizations
1. With 3 years work experience as Asst. Brand Manager or junior Brand Manager with a FMCG company
2. Marketing or Business Management graduate;
3. Assertive, creative and proactive
4. With good oral and written communication skills
Interested applicants may send their applications to email@example.com