- Review of forecast (3 months, 6 months and 1 year) to generate a plan to rpoduce in accordance to minimum batch size and standard rates.
- Finish good monitoring from fast moving, slow moving and non-moving items.
- Creation of weekly plan based on made to stocks requirements, delivery schedules, amde to order provided by the sales planner.
- Cascading of weekly plans to production and material planner.
- Monitoring of week to date production runs to oversee potential threats on not achieving the target.
- Alignment with sales and material planners for the possible revision of planned schedule.
- Establishes baseline for stock covers an buffers per SKU.
- Identifies carrying cost targets based on required stock covers and buffers.
- Documentation for all aspect of material planning and risk mitigation
- Send weekly accomplishment reports (KPIs, delays, critical issues and big impact shift
- Closely coordinate with demand and supply teams for requirements
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering or other related course
- Has experience in spreadsheet management and coding
- good analytical skills for risk mitigation
- Has at least 1-year experience in Sales Planning.
- Willing to work 6 days a week, M-Sat, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- To be assigned at Calle Industria/Mercury Avenue Quezon City
For interested applicants, please fill out the application form