Duties and Responsibilities :
- Event management of all activations for his/her designated channel/division.
- Oversee branding and corporate identity for his/her designated channel/division.
- Facilitate production and management of corporate collaterals.
- Closely work with Product Design for product developments and product launches.
- Support sales team in opening and maintain accounts, relationship management, and account development.
- Work with third party agencies, corporate influencers, and other external partners for all external support.
- Closely work with the Managing Director, Sales Directors, and Sales Managers for marketing and branding support.
- Perform additional marketing tasks if needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Commerce, Administration, or any equivalent
- Open to fresh graduates
- Event management experience is preferred
- Team player with detail-oriented multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills; Proactive problem-solving activities.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and Google applications.
- Strong English writing and communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, or other creative software is a plus.
- Must be willing to do field work or travel
- Willing to work in a 6-day workweek schedule.
Interested applicants may send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org