ERP Functional Analyst
Duties and Responsibility
- Interface with business unit process owners and users to identify, define, and document operational needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Define and document ERP systems processes and transactions in support of business processes defined by business unit process owners.
- Use knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
- Interface with users to interpret and clarify complex functional configuration details and process change requirements involving ERP systems modules.
- Guide user testers from various business areas to complete high-quality testing of assigned system modules.
- Track and document changes in complex functional and business specifications and writes detailed procedures that can be easily understood by end-users.
- Work to support other functional analysts on projects or support, across functional areas
- Analyze the dependencies of the current business processes with other business or project areas.
- Train and support users on the use of Dynamics AX and related business processes.
- Manage the incident tracking system for the ERP team, including tracking trends and ensuring that tickets are reviewed and resolved in a timely manner. Produce metrics.
- Evaluate and escalate applicable issues when necessary.
- Manage the knowledge base by ensuring the documentation is completed or by writing articles with screen shots for recurring issues.
- Maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with process owners, functional and technical team members, and users.
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business or relevant field or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience specializing in the implementation of ERP system such as Microsoft Dynamics 365Must have experience with multiple full cycle ERP implementations related to Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics or Manufacturing.
- Strong business process understanding.
- Ability to configure and map requirements in the functions of Dynamics 365
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Basic Project Management skills that demonstrate your ability to build, manage and execute upon a plan – both in terms of self-management as well as working with small process improvement teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects, support activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Promote continuous improvement by being analytical, proactive and pragmatic by taking ownership of tasks.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively in pressure situations and manage
- Strong conceptual and logical abilities and strong planning and project abilities.
Interested applicants may send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org