Marketing Manager for Home Care and Motor Care
Identify new business opportunities for the Business Group and recommend and develop new products/categories for market introduction. Formulate and execute marketing plans for assigned products/categories designed to achieve and grow company sales, and profits. Reports directly to the General Manager of Home Care and Motor Care.
- Develop and recommend the product portfolio of the Consumer Care Business Group. Spearhead development of new products and lead New Product Development Process for the company – conceptualization, branding, research, product/packaging development, pricing and consumer & trade launch.
- Develop, recommend and execute marketing plans for assigned product categories. The marketing plan outlines the short-term and long-term objectives of the product category, the strategies and specific action plans to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Achieve topline and bottomline targets, set price points at competitive levels (external and internal) while maintaining profit objectives, and seek ways to improve product cost to gain better margins.
- Manage the Brand team of Home Care and Motor Care and provide guidance and training to the APMs, PAs.
- Work with 3rd Party partners/service providers i.e. Creative, Advertising, Media agencies and other suppliers related to product/brand development.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain for inventory requirements.
- Conduct market research in securing market analyses and consumer reactions to products, concepts and advertising and conduct periodic trade checks.
- Prepare periodic brand reviews and marketing budget reviews with the Brand and Sales groups.
- Aid Management in strategic planning to help achieve total corporate mission.
- Currently holds a mid-level or senior level role in a FMCG company (Group Product Manager level).