The HR Generalist will manage day-to-day operations of the Human Resources team. You will carry out responsibilities and support the HR Manager in the following functional areas: Recruitment, Benefits Administration, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, employee communication, performance management, training and development, employment and compliance with regulatory concerns and reporting. This position requires a high level of organization, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks to meet deadlines. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring quality and consistent HR practices in the Quezon City Office.
- Understand business processes, operations and organizational systems and structures.
- Serve as primary point of contact on all business unit leaders pertaining to HR issues
- Handle HR projects including recruitment strategies, policies and procedures development, organizational climate surveys & recognition programs
- Coordinate the labor relations program, manage cases, provide recommendations
- Give response and document any legal dispute with actual or former employees
- Participate in performance management processes by working closely with line managers. Develop tools and training to effectively roll-out programs.
- Handle On boarding new employee programs
- Prepare, distribute, and collect documentation for all employee changes
- Communicate Employee Handbook information and benefits entitlements to employees
- Compile employee statistics and reports
- Create and maintain organization charts and job descriptions
- Support all recruiting efforts ensuring compliance with established hiring procedures
- Research, source, and participate in salary surveys
- Coordinate and deliver HR initiatives as required
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree in Management, Business Administration or Human Resources Management from top universities
- Preferably with Master’s Degree or units in Management
- 3-5 years experience as HR Generalist gained from a fast-paced multinational company
- Solid HR background both strategic and operational